Skip to main content

The Cure For Fear | Robin Sharma



I love this video - feel the fear and do it anyway - I used this to overcome my fear of presenting many years ago and now I love presenting - I still feel the fear but I do it anyway. What fears have you overcome by feeling the fear and doing it anyway?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RETRAIN YOUR MIND - NEW Motivational Video (very powerful)

Motivation With Mel: Here's a great motivational video from Be Inspired for the week. What are you putting off doing?

What is Homeopathy? - Dr. Keith Scott-Mumby

Coming from a conventional medicine background I had never heard of homeopathy until I'd spent 5 years fighting for my life. I was desperate and didn't know where to turn. A friend recommended a homeopath and I couldn't believe the difference in me in 3 months. I had to find out how it worked so a basic foundation course got me hooked and I spent the next 5 years becoming the homeopath I am today. Homeopathy is ridiculed every day as quackery but the results I see on a daily basis are astonishing, that is why we homeopaths are so passionate about what we do, we see the transformation in our patients.

Benefits of the Ketogenic Diet

I started the Ketogenic diet about a month ago and so far I'm amazed at how much energy I have. The daily afternoon energy slumps have gone and I'm just not hungry, I have to remind myself to eat in the evenings. Have you had any experience with the keto diet?