Skip to main content

Mental Health: The Basics - Introduction



There is no doubt children and teenagers are suffering - with peer pressure, the pressures of school, exams etc.  This is something nobody should have to face alone but with the NHS cuts it is becoming harder and harder to find the help you need. Practicing good self care is a very good habit to get into and homeopathy as well as good nutrition can help enormously but please see a qualified registered homeopath as mental health is not something that can be self prescribed and it takes time and dedication to feel the full benefits.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dr. Wayne Dyer interview with Tony Robbins | Power Talk! | Part 1 of 2

In honour of the late Dr. Wayne Dyer who helped me to transform my life. What do you think of Dr. Wayne Dyer? Has he helped you already?

RETRAIN YOUR MIND - NEW Motivational Video (very powerful)

Motivation With Mel: Here's a great motivational video from Be Inspired for the week. What are you putting off doing?

Benefits of the Ketogenic Diet

I started the Ketogenic diet about a month ago and so far I'm amazed at how much energy I have. The daily afternoon energy slumps have gone and I'm just not hungry, I have to remind myself to eat in the evenings. Have you had any experience with the keto diet?